The Rug Bagel & Cafe
Bagels, Café, Breakfast
Lishui Gardens, Liulitun Bldg 4 六里屯4号楼丽水家园 (Opp. Chaoyang Park South Gate)
+86 10 8550 2722
- Almond French toast is a beast. Love these guys. Good organic coffee, too
- You just cannot resist
- God makes pancakes here
- One of the best brunch in Beijing. Food is delicious and very fresh. The location is modern. The only bad thing is the service. The staff is not polite and the waiters are not very nice.
- Eek! Their service needs some serious improvement. Eggs Benedict were alright, but they served our brunch at different time, so my dish got cold while I was waiting for the other one to arrive.
- Yoghourt and drinks are great. Atmosphere is good. Good place to kill time on weekdays afternoon.
- The Rug has potential. It's a relaxing environment and has a focus on local and organic ingredients. However, the chai tea was undrinkable, the food was mediocre and the service was non-existent.
- Love the concept - everything is 100% organic - and the menu makes everything look delicious, but the eggs Benedict was very mediocre and came with a hefty price tag. Whipped yoghurt is amazing.
- come early, it gets busy. get the whipped yogurt!!!
- These are not pancakes :-( this is fried egg white.
- Very nice food. Amazing relaxing place.
- The RugBagelCafeLight Foods76Brie8835
- Try the house wine, very smooth!
- Everything is organic and handmade, food will take some time to be ready but definitely worth waiting!
- Brunch is really good. "Banana Hotcake" & "Butterfly Flower Water" are excellent, nice dcor, good for girls time. If the weather is good, sit outside and eat with your pet! They have pet packages.
- Nice atmosphere, good menu, food was ok.
- This is amazing. Worth 88kuai.
- Beautiful space ! Well designed menu made me want to order everything on it . Make sure go there for a lovely brunch. The only downside is the price
- Order the peanut butter french toast if you like peanuts, peanut butter, and have a craving for sweet things.
- The peanut butter French toast is pretty bomb. Eggs Benedict are meh... They don't have the sauce down, that's for sure. Don't order it if you're home sick.