The Rubi Slipper
New American, American
$ $ $
506 State Ave
Alamosa, CO 81101
- Went here because of good reviews, and now it's my turn. My wife raved about the stuffed jalapenos, and I had a delicious bacon jalapeno burger.
- Seating is by who not when you show up. I liked the restaurant but will not be returning as people who showed up after were seated first. Shame.
- I really liked the taco salad, basic but everything was tasty!
- Lone star BBQ burger is awesome!!!
- Great food!
- They have a rocky road cheesecake; frozen, from a box. I ordered it thinking, "oh yummy." NOT! Our waiter served it to us frozen solid. How the hell was I supposed to eat that!?
- $2.00 per GLASS of soda (no refills)... Big surprise on my bill!! Especially after eating spicy green chile. Mgr seemed unconcerned. :(
- Home maid food