Royal Coffee Bar
Coffee Shop, Bakery
- Don't even think about visiting the Phoenix Public Market without stopping at this place.
- Try an RCB Cola If you love the taste of a root beer float (minus the ice cream).
- For a refreshing non-coffee drink, have a limeade with black cherry syrup.
- Need a pick me up from the Phx heat? Try an Iced Tea.
- The can make the latte with almond milk.
- TINY tiny place. Standing room only. Coffee however is quite good.
- Grab coffee and then grab breakfast at the public market.
- Best white chocolate mocha (with almond milk) in town!
- With beans roasted on site, try their excellent, crisp-tasting pour overs or enjoy a well-made espresso drink as the Westward Ho looms nearby. Keep it local.
- Great in house roasted coffee, nice ambient music and fast wifi... Support the locals!!!
- Espresso con panna = yum. Very cool coffee shop.