Roxy's Island Grill
12720 SW Walker Rd (SW Cedar Hills Blvd.)
Beaverton, OR 97005
- For the first dozen times I came here I only got the highly recommended half teriyaki half sho-yu with two scoops of Mac salad. Ya gotta also try the Hamburger Steaks its damn near perfect!
- Sho Yu lunch plate is one off the best lunches in Beavertron
- Use words like bra, hey cuz, mahalo, and they'll look at you funny.
- Half Sho-Yu Half Teriyaki is the way to go
- GARLIC CHICKEN!!! Omg I love this place. Beat authentic island food around!
- Love this place!! Been coming here since the day they opened!
- Shoyu lunch plate ... Unbeatable!
- Try the Shoyu Chicken Plate Lunch - So good!
- Have to eat the shoyu!
- Best Hawaiian plates. I usually go 2 meats, always the kalua pork and get mac and veggies,
- Everything is good here! And worth the wait!
- Plates are generous. Kalua and shoyo are my favorites
- Been here a few times and their Shoyu Chicken is always so good and never dry. The staff is always helpful and pleasing too.
- Great food and great portions at great prices. One of my lunch time favorites
- Garlic Chicken
- Half garlic chicken half teriyaki chicken ...Yum!!
- All of it!
- super tasty!
- Best Hawaiian plate lunch I've found in the Portland area. Their shoyou chicken and mac salad is amazing.
- Best Hawaiian grub in the burbs.