Round Island Bar And Grill
6633 Main St
Mackinac Island, MI 49757
- Paul "dr. Feel good" is the best bar tender ever!
- Lava Cake is awesome-tastic.
- Great food+view (if U dont mind waiting a LONG time for your server. Management ineptitude+apathetic+clueless staff=an experience U wont forget (but not in a good way). week of July 4th 2019
- We ate on the patio because we brought our poochies. Food was delicious! We had the herb crusted whitefish.
- Ask for Dr. Feel Good. Sit by the window.
- Dr. Feel Good, signs off that everything went well, no need for the doctor. He has a great personality.
- Sit by window. I like how they let you eat in peace.
- Awesome Bartenders, Paul "Dr. Feelgood" and Fritz Gerald are some of the best I've ever seen. They like to have fun and like for their customers to have fun and enjoy themselves.
- Paul is the best bartender ever.
- Creepy manager, didn't have Thirsty Thursday beer special as advertised in room. Normal food, whitefish dip was mostly cheese/mayo. Go to the bistro on the green instead.
- Service was not good though. Order was wrong, wasn't familiar w beer list and didn't ask about dessert.
- Food was good. We had baked whitefish (very flaky) and meat fell off the bone w the smoked ribs. Inviting atmosphere.
- Food here is terrible. The veggie burger "bun" is crappy expired toast. The fries are plain & nasty. Have to wait 20 min for refills. You'd expect more from this resort. Awful all around. Shame.
- The Round Island Burger is a great stand-by!