Rouge Tomate Cart
- Way much better alternative to hotdogs.
- #StaffPick for their amazing grilled cheese with tomato.
- Autumn squash soup is amazing!
- Get a lunchbox!
- Check their twitter before coming to make sure they're open
- Get everything!
- Good tasty healthy burger. Grass-fed burgers and natural ingredients. No cheese and no bacon. Nice alternative to the all alike hot dog stands in Central Park.
- Must try the White Grape Gazpacho with sour dough croutons. Stuff dreams are made of.
- Meatless Greek burger was yum! Great food for a little truck!!
- Best food truck in the area by far #FFactorApproved
- Advantage: Large selection of organic and biodynamic wines and a handful of wines from local estates and seasonally inspired, locally sourced cuisine. For Dinner Taste: Porcini Farrotto
- Try a fall-themed lunch of acorn squash soup and a maple cookie for dessert.
- My favorite cart in all of NYC! Get the BLT, corn chowder soup and mint lemonade (lunch box it for $15!)