Rooster Coffee House
Café, Coffee Shop
479 Broadview Ave (at Riverdale Ave)
Toronto, ON M4K 2N4
- Beautiful location. Sit outside and enjoy the view.
- Great coffee and read, fantastic people running the place and a great place to meet random people. Has been a lot busier each year. Not a quiet place if that's what you're looking for
- Great cafe, always bustling with energy and a great vibe. Coffee is A+ as is the setting on the park, great view of the city.
- Delicious cinnamon buns and danishes. Always someone on a MacBook here it seems. :)
- We are also 343 king st east now!
- I shouldn't be advertising this, but the Italian deli sandwiches are to die for. Made fresh daily!
- Their Latte's are the bee's knee's! One of the best in the city, hands down!
- Great coffee, great view of the city and the best owners around. 10 out of 10!
- Great new coffee house near Gerrard and Broadview. Right across from the park.
- My fav coffee shop. Mostly for the view/location and vibes.
- The Italian deli sandwiches are fantastic! Soppressata, prosciutto with just a hint of truffles.
- My new 3rd place
- By far my favorite coffee shop in Toronto ever!
- I love coffee on the hill, what a great view of the city.
- Try their African coffee. Delicious!
- Great atmosphere, view of the city, very good coffee and snacks! AND best coffee shop patio in Toronto!
- really packed on weekends but worth the baked goods and the view
- Try ginger honey latte! Lovely decor and plentiful seating Great service Very pretty if you plan to take pictures (a little dark inside)
- Skip the hot chocolate with marshmallows, waste of money. Latte is ok. London fog is good. Cookies are great.