Negril, Parish of Westmoreland
- Try the Jamaican Style Special. The coffee is great too.
- This place is the coolest! The have a private dinning area off to itself on a cliff!
- Great food, awesome sunset. Definitely worth the visit. Make sure your reserve a table outside on the edge of the deck overlooking the ocean.
- The dapper snapper is delicious!!
- Great food, great staff!! Definitely worth eating a few meals here, overlooking the cliffs.
- Ambience and quality of food - also amazing swimming at sunset!
- This is the spot. Best staff on the island. Everything on the menu is incredible. The lobster and the jerk chicken under a rock are the best
- Hashbrowns for breakfast
- Great view but quality-price ratio is not the greatest. I wouldn't call frozen vegetables "fresh". Fish was alright.
- Beautiful view.... awesome for late night dinners
- Get water side tables at night for a great view
- Password .. Rhguest4373
- It's a come-as-you-are vibe of sea breezes and tiki torches, coconut drinks and barefoot dancing. Inspired by Jamaican street food, the open-air kitchen serves up specialties like hot peppered shrimp.
- Best restaurant on the cliff side of Negril. Would considering staying at their resort next time.
- Coffee is tasty and strong. Simple, delicious food throughout the day. Try the coconut shrimp appetizer. The snapper salad is light and very spicy.
- , . . !
- Amazing views. Good service & drinks (smoothies, cocktails, coffee). Decent food (curried shrimp & the side of bbq veggies were highlights). A happy place.
- Grilled octopus snapper ackee and fried plantains