- Avoid. Terrible wine and rude staff
- Heading North? Go to Trione Winery for complimentary tasting! Just check in.
- Beautiful little spot for a tasting of glass of wine right in town off of the main square in Sonoma. Great for taking a break while walking around town.
- Great place for enjoying a nice Chardonnay & watching tourists dry by...love their wine club!
- 2009 american oak reserve chardonnay is gonna be excellent!
- great wine and neighborhood feel. everyone was incredibly nice and helpful, and the patio that overlooks the square was a great place to relax.
- Wine club dinner at Petaluma ranch 3x year is complimentary for two! Plus all your friend taste for free w/ your membership
- Great wines but unless you're buying a case Harry is not the nicest. We'll go somewhere else to buy our cases.
- Two out of five wines we tasted were corked. Serving wine flights and not being able to spot corked wine (or not bothering to smell when you open bottles) isn't a good sign.
- Harry is a riot! Very entertaining and humorous an knowledgable
- Harry is the greatest!
- Great service! Love sitting outdoors on the porch.
- Harry is very entertaining and very sweet!
- Harry's great! Good wine!
- Dressing in jeans & t-shirt will get you a bad look and no service. Avoid if looking for a casual friendly atmosphere.
- AmEx deal doesn't work.
- Chardonnay Carneros 2010 polyvalent and simply delicious.
- Harry is wonderful, knowledgable and kind as a server. Nice, hospitable place with really good wine.
- try the barrel tastings - great to taste the wine before it's bottled!
- Join there wine club. Membership is free and all their wines are awesome!