River Belle Terrace
11:30am - 9:00pm
- The turkey sandwich with BBQ sauce is great AND a great value. The topping bar here is plentiful. Mix the cranberry marmalade and the horseradish for a fantastic sandwich dip!
- Get the Mark Twain. It's excellent.
- Expensive ($20 an entre), but delicious.
- Try there River Belle ZnY Roast sandwich. It wonderful
- The Mark Twain breakfast is delicious.
- The turkey sandwich is very good carved fresh while u wait. I recommend arriving at 11:30 4 fresh food and no wait.
- Get the pork sandwich!
- Have a Vegetable Po Boy. Very tasty great choice for vegetarians.
- The food wasnt good and if youre doing it for fantasmic, you have to stay seated on the ground for the show.
- Can have the Fantasmic dinner and get a FastPass for preferred seating for the show.
- A little pricey but that pulled pork is amazing. Arnold Palmer is pretty good too, and unlimited refills are amazing on hot days.
- el sandwich de pulled pork es una delicia, el servicio es de primera, sper amables y rpido.
- Offering table service at dinner. Fixed price meal was excellent.
- Great service, excellent 3 course meals at dinner, very good value. If you sit outside you can see the fireworks from the patio.
- Cinnamon roll French toast is the way to go.
- 10% off with Annual Passports (15% off with Premium Passport) at River Belle Terrace.
- The "Steamboat" breakfast with strawberry topping!
- The grilled cheese and tomato basil soup are good. Great for a quick meal and the pastries are delicious
- Food was sub par, but the location was excellent. The fantasmic deal allowed us great seats for the show.
- Kinda overrated in my opinion :( cold rubbery pancakes and runny eggs!! The oj and bacon was good tho