$ $ $
Riva Dei Schiavoni 4187, Castello
- I'm going to save you all a lot of $. Just don't do it. This place is perhaps the worst we have had. Service was non-existent. I've had MUCH better Italian food in Texas.
- Great service. The menu is not that impressive .. food was good
- The menu does not have a wide range of selection, however their beef lasagnea is something worth ordering!!! Very delicious!! Excellent friendly staff. Above all, the location is an ACE and amazing.
- Nice Seafood Risotto
- O tratamento gentil e amigvel dos garons o ponto alto do restaurante, principalmente para que est hospedado no hotel Savoya e Holanda, que abriga o restaurante, issssso!!
- Pratos bem servidos,gorgonzola maravilhoso
- The food is not worth a try and money.
- Creo que me cayo mal la comidam no recomiendo este lugar. Es solo un sitio malo
- Food was below average, I've had better italian food in Rome.
- Bring you're boots cause you might get wet feet at night sitting outside! Love the Bellini!!!
- Ask for tourist men, and for Giorgio, good waitres
- Best tip would be to eat elsewhere. Average food
- Tovaglia e tovaglioli di carta, servizio scarso. 30 per un primo appena mangiabile.
- The old waiter with gray hair is so rude with customers. The food is ok. And u need to like them on Facebook to get " free wifi"
- horrible experience, bad food, arrogant staff, expensive, and 8euro service...