312 Park St (at Whitwell Dr.)
Syracuse, NY 13203
- One of the best kept secrets in Syracuse. Menu changes daily. Irish fries & banana pudding are staples. Can't go wrong w/ their fish & chips.
- Epic. Raspberry. Pie.
- The burgers are great, as are the fish specials. Panko-crusted walleye was a big favorite.
- Always order off of the hand-written aide of the menu, changes daily. And save room for dessert, the pies are outstanding. Jackie makes the best cosmos. Exceptional gastropub food.
- Roast beef sandwich with sriracha mayo is huge and amazing.
- Took a chance on a local spot, and was rewarded. Went on Fry-day (no burgers, no fries), but couldn't have been more satisfied with my lobster roll and walnut pie (raspberry ran out). I'll be back.
- Fluffy, crusty homemade bread with dinner - yum!
- Cute hole in the wall with a speakeasy vibe. All the food is delicious. The menu changes daily.
- Everything is good! Amazing variety! Chocolate torte was to die for!
- Riley's is consistently a wonderful experience. This is our go to place when we have a celebration. The decor reminds me of a "speakeasy" during prohibition. Excellent choices for every taste.
- Don't park in Schiller park
- Horrible menu and lowsy service.. no fries and burgers on fridays..
- Save room for dessert! The maple walnut pie is a kinder, gentler pecan pie. Simply divine.
- Great neighborhood pub and food.
- Old-school, wood panelling, cozy vibes. Local staple & always busy! Gracious service, transporting decor, good food and delicious cheesecake - it's seriously a must-try! New menu daily. Come here!