Restoran Yit Foh 益和云吞面
Noodles, Coffee Shop
153 Jalan Harimau (Taman Century)
Johor Bahru, Johor 80250
+60 7-334 1583
- ()KLRM5.50Milo Ice RM2.20
- My fave since early 80's. Wanton is small but very sweet & yummy. Try their dry spicy wanton mee.
- The noodle very special and liked the wanton!
- Fried wan tan was Damm good...and also the wantan noodle
- Superb Johor style wan tan mee here!
- They supply noodles to Ah Piaw. Their noodles are springy and yummy. So next time come here instead of the overrated stall.
- Nice wanton mee
- Wanton Mee really yummy until addicted now :)
- As good as Ho Seng kee without the waiting time.
- One of the best wanton mee in Jb. The taste of authenticity! One of the must try! I enjoy so much hope you enjoy too!
- Wanton Mee : Crowdy, Ok ventilated. Small: 5.50 RM, Medium: 6.50, Large: 7.50. Large is really LARGE. Beware of the Chilli.
- Large wanton mee is LARGE (RM 7.50). Noodles and wanton are good. Chilli has kick.
- They make their own noodles... surprisingly... their Koay Teow Dry is also very good.
- Am I the only one that find the char siew too salty?
- Damn is good! But it is seriously fatty hahaha
- Noodles are very al dente, ask for extra chilli if you can take the heat and the wantons are freshly made daily!
- It just like any wanton noodle house at Tmn Century, Terbau n Sentoas which are overrated with saltiest noodle add with extract lard n noodles like a pile of flour.
- So slow services poor