Restoran Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee
Noodles, Asian, Chinese
47-1, Jalan USJ 9/5S (Taipan)
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47630
+60 3-8023 0530
- It's delicious! The chili pan mee portion larger then SS2! And the egg is not overcooked compared to SS2 branch. It's half boiled just the way I like ;)
- Accidentally given two straws for herbal tea.. Guess what the worker request one straw back from me....and recycle it!!!!
- Beware If there is cockroach.
- Chili pan mee most loyal customer (a)
- Gooooood chilli pan mee!
- Eat the chilli Pan mee. Very good. Buy don't add too much chilli. Very spicy.
- Worth eating it :)
- 3 spoon of chilli is enough to make you cry.
- Chilli belacan that goes with the noodles....awesome. Fook chok also crispy & not greasy. Well done
- Amazing chilli pan mee. Love the minced pork. The chilli makes it more appetizing. Dont put too much chilli if you cant take spicy food.
- The fried fish fillet is also good
- Most consistent food quality.. rarely disappointed!!
- Do not put too much of the dry chilli flakes if you can't take spicy! Half a teaspoon us pretty strong stuff already.
- The best is toufu!
- Wifi password.(aztec) aabbccddee
- fish head mee join is not bad (: worth a try.
- Curry pan mee and traditional pan mee soup are nice,but stil chili pan mee is the best!
- Try the chili pan mee, Sa Lei beverage and also the full filling dumplings! :) x
- Best panmee in KL
- Can taste the msg in the soup. Noodles not bouncy & nice.