Restoran Kwai Sun
5-7, Jalan SS 15/4G
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500
- The nyonya mee goreng and mee rebus is amazeballs. The owner is super health & hygiene conscious so all her ingredients are the better ones and no need to worry abt the hygiene :D
- Guess what? The western food here is superb cheap. It may look suck but actually taste good!
- The Fried Kway Teow lunchtime is pretty good too.
- Nothing much to describe, you just need to try their Nyonya Mee Goreng!
- Try the Teh c ice. Taste nice :)
- Their porky soup is the best!!!
- Crispy popiah from the new store here worth a try.
- The best food here - Mee/mee hoon goreng! Probably the best in KL.
- Real Loh mee is hard to find in Klang Valley. Not the best but will do if you're homesick for Penang
- Some fucking dope fried rice you get here. Possibly the best in ss15
- Fly in siew mai!!!! Don't try dim sum stall please!
- Pork noodles here is good!
- Love the mee goreng!! Reminds me of the mee goreng at ss15 shangri-la years ago.
- Ikan bakar is da bomb ;)
- Cha Kiat teow awesome !!
- Nonya mee goreng is not bad. Ouitside Penang, it is one of the better ones
- Daniel's pan mee...the pork is stale. Dieorhea after I eat
- Chee chong fun was nt cooked properly
- Wan tan mee not bad.
- Mee rebus is not bad too