地茂館 Restoran De Maw
No. 18, Jalan Pudu Ulu (off 3rd mile Jalan Cheras)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 56100
+60 3-9285 7833
- Asam fish is awesome!!
- Must try tis
- Food is good. But service is horrible. Waitresses are very blur.
- Call for reservation recommended. My all time favourite Chinese cuisine!
- Foods nt nice. So salty for every dishes!
- Not much Parking
- Chef homecook food. Must try the beanurd bowl.
- Always call for reservation to ensure that you'll get a table. Heard it is always packed.
- Great tasting dishes at easonable prices. Must try - tofu with crabmeat
- Waited for almost 2 hours for the food during lunch with only 5 tables in the restaurant. The food was tasty. Recommended but make sure you have lots of time to waste.
- Food is good. But rarely come because of hassle with parking. Even w/ advanced booking, wait is at least 1 hour. Proprietor takes care of every chore. Ignore her bad attitude if you want to dine here.
- Is their food good? Yes for sure. Please call in advance for table reservation. As I am aware, they only serve total of 8-10 tables a night. Please expect to wait for the food to be served.
- Food is excellent and portions are big. But don't come empty stomach else the waiting time will kill u.
- Must book before coming to avoid dissapointment. Also be ready to wait at least 1 hour. Meant for 5 persons and above cause portion are big. No small portion. Food excellent.
- The taste of food is more to the family home-cooked style. Be warned, the serving portion is very big!!
- Taste like no MSG, home-cooked food. You have to be patient for you food, otherwise you can't eat here. Reservation is the best to avoid no table for you.
- Fish head nice
- This is an unusual and unusually good restaurant. Food quality is high, as are the portion sizes. Highly highly recommended!
- Everything is good