Coffee Shop, Chinese
31 Jalan PJU 1/3D
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47301
- ccf yong tau foo is sth to die for
- The char Siew wan tan mee has moved. Try the fried dumplings and also the thai grief rice.
- Nice Uncle Lim CKT... Extra cockles RM5.50
- Wan tan mee no bad
- Must try the wan tan mee !!
- The fried kway teow is not bad..try the fried tong fun; equally appetizing.
- Love their char siew wantan mee.....a must try!
- The wantan mee here is wanton madness
- The wan tan mee n char siew is TO DIE FOR!
- Roast duck stall chap lap liao
- The new Roast Duck stall has pretty good char siew. However, sometimes they tend to serve the ends which is very dry. Roast duck is only so so although they are suppose to be famous for it
- Fried dumplings are great! China-mari. Makes up for the wantan mee that is no longer here.
- Char siew, Siu Yoke, char wanton!
- Char Siew is really one of the best in town BUT the noodles are not good enough
- It's a long wait. But damn worth it siew yuk and char siew wan tan mee
- Best Wan Tan Mee in town, must try if not you'll REGRET!
- No big deal. Not worth the 30 min wait. Seriously, your time is worth more than a this.
- For noodle with a difference - not the usual wantan noodle; add with their signature "char siew" - honey roasted to perfection; its fantastic. If you fancy hot and spicy, order the curry version.
- Wantan mee gooding.
- very hot inside, be prepare