Red Kwali Restaurant
- It took forever to order. It took forever for the food to come (though delicious). It took forever to get our bill.
- Slow service and dried out beef.
- The Char Kway Teow is good
- No rush. Nice setting. Good food.
- The mee goreng mamak is to die for!
- Good roti bread
- Nasi Goreng is great. (It's not spicy.)
- They've gotten so much faster, but their goodies still come out on top. my love forever.
- THEIR PENANG CURRY MADE EXTRA SPICY IS TO DIE FOR AND ORDERR THE ROTI FOR APPETIZER SO GOOD MY FAV RESTAURANT IN THE SJ AREA
- The Mango Lemonade is absolutely delicious
- Tried a new Thai place round the corner. Nice food and courteous service. Ordered the Pad Thai, came out a little on the sweeter side ...
- Great ambiance
- Great place! Crowded for lunch. Come early.