Ralph's Italian Ice Asbury Park Boardwalk
Asbury Park, NJ 07712
- Flavors we got tasted awful and had that fake fruit medicinal quality, watermelon tasted like bubblegum. Save your money, lots of other ice cream spots with vegan and non vegan options on Boardwalk
- A generous cup of ice cream (just enough but not too much) was $4 even. Not bad they're open as late as the boardwalk is (I went around 9 p.m.)
- No banana flavor and a bird shitted on the ice cream lmao
- Pia colada water ice!!!
- Rainbow Ice for the EPIC WIN
- Lots of flavors! Something for everyone!