Raliberto's Mexican Food
4084 Wadsworth Blvd
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
- It is impossible not to find something to satisfy those late night cravings with a menu filled with tacos, quesadillas, and nachos with mounds of carne asada fries.
- Best bargain in town and the food is amazing. Sure the $5 box at Taco Bell May be cheaper but you will not be as full as one Carne Assads from here.
- Quick, no frills Mexican food. Good for the price
- El burrito de camaron..
- Rolled tacos
- Great food, fast service, and inexpensive.
- Snacks for Big Diego
- Grub for us, we're hungry!
- I've never had anything bad. The tacos AL pastor are so good.
- They dole out some of the diviest drunk food north of the border: tacos, tortas, quesadillas, taquitos, nachos and huge mounds of carne asada fries blanketed with cheese and green chile.
- Love the torta w/ ham!
- Slowest drive thru ever! There was only 1 car in front of me and I waited 15 minutes for an egg, potato and cheese breakfast burrito.
- Great late. Best stuff in the neighborhood!
- Good food, good prices! 24/7 try the rolled tacos with guacamole & cheese.
- Open 24/7 and great burritos ...
- Excellent green chili!