- Chirashi, beef teishoku and yuzu wings
- Beef steak Teishoku and Souffl Cheesecake
- Good spot for a slow lunch. I came here to chat with my friend and enjoy some Chirashi. The service was personable and we werent interrupted much during our catchup.
- Soups are OK not the best I've had.
- Highly recommend if you are looking for a high quality.The presentation, flavors and overall experience is exquisite!
- We ordered a lot of things spicy fried chicken, tuna tataki, yuzu chicken wings, wagyu udon, and uni udon and everything was awesome! Great service and great ambiance. Trendy and comfortable.
- Amazing authentic Japanese food! Make sure to make reservations.
- The lunch price is unbeatable and totally worth it. Great food! The sashimi was perfection and the catch of the day was super delicate.
- Best Tonkatsu since Kyoto. Arigatou gozaimasu
- The Sho Ka Do bento (only 15 at lunch and dinner) was $27 and absolutely incredible.
- Delicious food! Really good aburi sushi and my boyfriend loved the chirashi.