Rainforest Treetop Cafe
Café, Food Court
- Prices high but good food.
- Cool atmosphere over the jungle but the food is pretty lame.
- High prices for tiny portions. $5 for one ice cream scoop of mac and cheese? C'mon...
- Possibly the worst food I've ever had. For 40$ I could have bought a new pair of shoes and ate them for lunch and been more satisfied. The pigs ate the petting zoo eat better. DONT EAT HERE!!!!
- Food is too expensive and most of it takes like $&?!
- BBQ beef burger rocks, also there are twin baby gibbons swinging 15 feet away while you eat.