Roti Modern Mediterranean
Mediterranean, Gastropub, Restaurant
- Best falafel in chicago and consistent too. Have it with the eggplant / aubergine
- Try the Venetian plate... Awesome...
- sometimes has long line, but it moves quickly and well worth the wait.
- Find the gal with a uni-ball shirt and ask for a free sample! 8/6/2010
- Get the chicken Roti on flatbread with yogurt, red pepper sauce and cous cous... Mmmmmmmmm
- Extensive options, flavorful food!
- Usual midterranian joint with no twist
- The line was 27 people deep I was in and out of there in 6 minutes ...they know how to rock and roll in there!
- They also gave salmon kabob as a protein option. It's not posted on the menu but just ask for it. It's delicious!
- Adam is the best!!! His servings are always consistent!!!
- I've sampled many Mediterranean restaurants in the Loop, and this is by far my favorite. I don't know how they do it, but the hummus is addicting.
- Best deal for breakfast..... The conquistador!!! Make sure to ask for aioli sauce on it!
- Falafel is Phenom!
- I always get the salads and just pile on the toppings
- Mediterranean platter with falafal is awesome here!!
- Free fallafel this week!
- Their pita pocket has the best value for breakfast in the city.
- the rice on my platter seemed dry, over cooked and bland. the beef was great in flavor but a lil on the cool on the temperature.
- Half price now starts at 3:30 till close
- This place has the best (fast) Mediterranean food in the city. Have the falafel- it's fabulous!