Qualcomm Cafe S
5535 Morehouse Dr
San Diego, CA 92121
- No matter which sandwich line you choose, it will be slow one. Not sure how they do that.
- I always like getting the burgers here
- Breakfast is good here, lunch not so much.
- The new, "environmentally conscious" packaging is annoying. No more clam shells, you have to wedge a lid on a plate. Thumbs down.
- Under new management, but same nice folks working here.
- Chicken Tortilla soup on Wed is really good!
- Cucina section.is.really good ;)
- Highly recommend the turkey chili. It's so yummy and is low in calories. It's also very filling. Fits very nice in my diet.