Southern / Soul
1599 White Way
East Point, GA 30344
- Come Hungry. Leave Full.
- Delicious soul food. Great prices.
- Vegetables cooked perfectly & are truly vegetarian (rare in this kind of place). Don't miss the collards. The ladies are cheerful & kind. 1 drawback: Baked chicken is dry more often than not.
- Come before 10:30 if you want brunch. Or go ahead & those "O" tails, as I call them.
- I love the vege plate.
- The oxtails and dressings was delicious.. Didn't like the flat green beans (can't remember what their called).. I'll definitely return
- Great when food is fresh
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Love it.
- This food is okay. Lacks seasoning
- Well I'm not a fan the food was tasteless. Got the oxtails and I'm very disappointed.
- The peach cobbler is a must!
- Try everything once! You will love it!
- It was great
- Great Breakfast
- Breakfast with contractors
- The ox tails are delicious!