Pun Chun Noodle House (品珍)
Jln Anggerik Vanilla AD 31/AD (Kota Kemuning)
Shah Alam, Selangor 40460
- Service sucks. Food sucks.
- Duck Drumstick Mee Dry!
- Wantan very nice
- Wantan mee here is very nice
- I told you, this ie really very nice duck i ate ever! Recomnended. Small RM8.30, Big RM9.30
- Like the barley drink
- Boss uses PDA to take orders, very efficient :) ! Duck soup noodles are awesome , as is their wanton noodles. Overall good food n fast service. :)
- Curry noodle is nice... besides the usual famous duck n one tonne noodle
- Duck soup noodle is delicious and the wanton soup is a must order. The authentic of this shop is they make their own noodles. Is worth a travel for a try of their specialty.
- Duck herbal soup noodle is top notch, same as what u get in Bidor
- Duck noodle is still the best
- Curry Noodle
- Duck noodles
- Duck noodle!! <3
- Duck noodles is good. Get the dry duck noodles with prawn wantan.
- The soup is good but not for the meat of duck thigh, it's too dry and tough! Had nasi lemak w rendang chicken and the meat was dry as well!
- Duck drumstick mee is good..
- not bad but quality dropped compared to last time.
- The duck noodle here is amazing.. Must try
- Wantan noodles not bad. Duck leg soup a bit too salty for my liking.