Public School 972
$ $ $ $
- Gastropub with a 'schoolhouse' vibe. Menu seems more happy-hour driven. The chicken and waffles was great and they also offer a wide range of beers (not surprisingly).
- Super creative decor and great for happy hour. The buffalo cauliflower is my absolute favorite and if you like mules (that are on the sweeter side) try the crushed velvet! So tasty.
- Fantastic happy hour spot. You may want to try the Buffalo Cauliflower, Wagyu Corndogs and Naked Wings.
- Nice sandwiches and burgers selection. The rotating draft beer curriculum has a bunch of local craft beer.
- I had the Chicken and Waffles, delicious. My dining companion had the Eggs Benedict Flat Bread: maybe the best pizza crust ever.
- Pizza was super garlicky. Beer menu is above average. Buffalo cauliflower was decent too. It's a fun place
- Great food and really funky cool atmosphere. Wait staff very attentive. Going back soon for the mac n cheese!!!
- Food was excellent though sometimes in small portions. We got the tater tots to start with - so good, but I was expecting a bunch of tater tots to share...not just 6 large ones.
- $3 drafts on Tuesday - Happy Hour 3-7. Great atmosphere and many seating options
- Every dish we had, from the appetizers, to the main, ending with the dessert, was spot on. Can't recommend this place enough!