$ $ $
272 S LA Cienega Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Family owned warm environment yet not too laid back. Exceptional customer service & phenomenal food to match. Adventurous menu! Moby Dick Fish and chips is a favorite and the seasonal duck posole!
- This place is fantastic! The grilled octopus appetizer was so delicious, and perfectly cooked. The soft shell crab salad was wonderful as well. Service was friendly & quick. Highly recommended!
- Fish n chips, TRUFFLE fries, chicken sandwich, short rib sandwich, & chocolate tart...Yum! Excellent service
- Great Mimosas plus Chicken Not So Little is wonderful
- I was thoroughly impressed with The Chicken Not so Little - Grilled Chjcken Breast on top of a Kale Salad
- Free parking. Pork torta is fantastic! Mac and cheese was very good. Potato bacon soup excellent. Service a bit on slower side but food is really very very good. Highly recommended.
- Vegan sandwich is so good!
- They have Intelligentsia coffee and tea!