Powell's Sweet Shoppe
840 11th St
Paso Robles, CA 93446
- Amazing selections, worth stopping by
- Good place to stopping by to bring candy to the theatre. Etc
- Such a great place to go back to your childhood. Also a great place to buy a last minute gift, or special take home gift to the kids if you are on a little getaway ;)
- You can still find Jolt Cola here
- Yummy gelato here
- est. 2003 in Windsor, CA by Michael Powell. operates 15 franchise locations in California. "Baby Ruth" candy bar was invented in 1921, named after President Grover Cleveland's daughter, Ruth.
- Overpriced as all get out, but definitely worth visiting. Gift suggestion: A wallet that looks just like raw bacon. Hey, why not?