- Sprawling brass beast of a bar, with more types of beer than you could shake an inebriated fist at. Any first-time visitor must try the oyster stout (no bivalves were harmed in the making).
- Porterhouse Red. Epic.
- Free WIFI!!!
- Bang in central London, you have to get there early to get a seat for 6 Nations Rugby viewing but there is such a good vibe its worth it.
- Live band on the weekends and great atmosphere. Makes for a good place to go out if you don't feel like hardcore partying but you still want to have some fun.
- Check out the great Oyster Stout and the new Dingle Spirit gin
- Is there a better sport to watch with a beer in hand than rugby?
- Fantastic steampunk decor and lots and lots of different beers. Nice.
- beer and cider!!!!!
- , ! !
- Can't find a seat? Check again! Split over 12 different levels, there are lots of nooks and crannies to settle down in.
- Head on down to the American Beer Festival at Porterhouse from 20th June and enjoy some of the best America craft beer.
- Shit food. Don't eat here
- Good vibe from this place..that strawberry beer is on point. Definitely will go there next time I visit London .
- Great pub. Lots of beer to choose from!
- Check out the live bands that play here in the downstairs bar, great atmosphere and lashings of beer!
- Great place to enjoy some free live music. Large selection of World beers. It is also massive inside with three levels.
- Beers all over the world, cool place
- Keep an eye on your drink! Come near to closing time, staff clear the tables and that includes your recently purchased, full pint.