Pony Grill & Bar
- Make sure to get the Pony Club, but ask for it SPICEY!
- Just passing through town and would eat at PG&B again.
- The patty melt and fries were great. The spicy green beans were yummy. The ranch dressing they served with them was nasty watery swill. What a shame.
- Get the Pony Steak, they do it up right in Cowboy Country.
- Awesome BLT!
- Everything is GREAT here....The Dilled Krab soup is to die for! Also their Fried Pickle Spears are delicious.....and don't forget a Sweet Tea Vodka & Lemonade!
- They have a very nice selection of local brews, foo foo beers (cider, Mike's hard) as well as specialty drinks.
- Bomber Mountain Amber is a good choice for a local beer
- Local beer and grub. Ask for a red lodge beer on tap, the best
- Get the buffalo chicken sliders. 86 the lettuce and tomato an sub fries for chips. This with a big thing of house queso and mexi-ranch is AMAZING. Drinks are great here too.
- Yes, deck is smoke-free except for car & truck exhaust. Diesel trucks are the worst, but they add a nice layer to you beverage of choice.
- You gotta get the pickle spears!
- I love that the deck is smoke-free. Food n service great!
- Eat the wings!