Plantation Pancake House
- Order number 66 chops and eggs are the best!
- Food is great and staff very friendly. We eat here everyone we are in town!
- CLEAN Bathrooms!
- Very rude hostess!
- Great place for breakfast! Friendly staff an yummy delicious hash browns, worth the extra .50 cents!
- Number 68 is GREAT! Be nice to Mrs. Dot.
- Enjoyed the French toast today
- Breakfast is great here, so are sandwiches and salads!. You want to eat here!
- Food is delicious but the serves is very slow and poor.
- Great place. Friendly staff. Open 2pm-10pm.
- Great food, great service. It's all good here!
- Food is underwhelming.
- Good breakfast place if you have some time to wait.
- Best waitress is DOT
- The #19 and #67 are the best! All of the staff are wonderful and friendly! We make this place our first stop in the mornings.
- We went out to breakfast every morning on our 5 day vacation, and this was the best breakfast we had! Get the liver pudding, it's cooked to perfection.
- Try the Stuffed French Toast with Blueberry Sauce - #Stuffed #French #Toast with #Blueberry #Sauce and #topped with #whipped #cream.
- Try the Belgium Waffle with Cinnamon Apples - #Fluffy #waffle #covered in #cinnamon #apples and #topped with #whipped #cream. #Awesome!
- Try the Stuffed French Toast with Cinnamon Apples - #Stuffed #French #Toast with #Cinnamon #Apples.
- Pancakes were rubbery, OJ was watery, hash browns had no flavor. Hollandaise sauce on eggs Benedict was bad. Sweet tea is extremely sweet and waffle was good. I prefer steak n shake.