8610 5th Ave (86th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11209
Lists & rankings
- Legit Brooklyn style pizza. This is gritty no frills old school style pizza. Crispy, chewy, greasy, delicious.
- Classic pizza shop with a good classic New York slice. Open late, and popular with the drinking crowd later at night.
- Open late during the week.
- Pizza place from the Travolta movie Saturday night fever
- Don't bother. The staff is rude and talk about you in Spanish. They assume you don't understand their language.
- Believe it or not... i traveled all the way from Dubai to Brooklyn for a vacation but mostly for pizza wagon ... and will definitely come back soon ...
- Make sure you have cash cause they don't accept credit cards.
- Best late night pizza
- You go here for the squares
- Thin crust just the right sauce and cheese...delicious!!!! you can't walk out just eating one slice.
- One if my fav pizza spots in Brooklyn
- When did delivery become a phone to phone service and not a door to door service? You make no effort to ring my bell or knock and because I don't answer my phone you decide to just not deliver?
- Try the tomato slice, unless you're not a fan of garlic
- Best pizza in Brooklyn! The square with pepperoni is divine and the staff is so friendly. A must do!
- Good pizza, especially late at night when you've been drinking and you're hungry! What pizza joint dint have any geared cheese??? Lol
- Terrible pizza. Little selection. Sauce is tasteless. Just avoid this place at all costs. It used to be good in the 90s but it just isn't the same any more
- GREAT PIZZA BUT I THINK IT'S THE ONLY FUCKING PIZZERIA IN ALL OF NY THAT DOESN'T HAVE GRATED CHEESE...JESUS!! BEEN COMING HERE FOR YEARS AND STILL NO GRATED CHEESE!! GO NEXT DOOR TO A&S AND GET SOME!
- Great neighborhood pizzeria
- If youre looking for a quick lunch or a snack I would totally recommend this place for you. Everything about the pizza is great. Oh and the square slices there are AMAZING!
- Best pizza in Brooklyn