Pizza Town USA
89 US Route 46
Elmwood Park, NJ 07407
- A Jersey Classic iconic place, you gotta have the pizza here !
- Good pizza, subs and calazones. However the lady that works there is rude.
- Separate windows for ordering whole pies, slices and drinks. Don't fuck that up.
- cash only!
- Late night zeppolis? Winning!
- Plain cheese is great. Two slices and a soda for $5.25. Order slices from the center window, subs from the right and whole pies from the left window.
- Besides the pizza, don't miss the deep-fried calzones and zeppole.
- Good food, rude customer service though. Lady behind counter always yelling at her customers...
- Top off any pizza or sub with a couple of zeppole
- Best slice of pizza in Bergen county...hands down!
- Best zeppolies!!!! Amazing & cheap!!!
- Great pizza. Maybe the best I ever had. Awesome subs, too. The "Leave It to Us..." was killer.
- Delicious!!! This Place is so Cool!! Yes, Ive eaten here before with Friends!! So Awesome, cause I remember passing it 20 years ago taking Colm out to Earlham College in Indiana...Never went
- Pizza comes out fresh and hot, careful moving the box to avoid chees drift...
- The best pizza in the area
- Zeppole's are awesome here!!!
- Best pie in North Jersey! Crispy, but never burnt, crust. Delicious sauce, and terrific cheese. A NJ landmark and a must try ASAP for pizza lovers. Oh, and calzones as big as your head.
- No trip to North Jersey is complete without a stop at Pizza Town.
- One of the best things about Elmwood Park, period. Best pizza in town, one of the best in Jersey. Zeppolis are to die for. Always great for a late night slice, or any time of the day.
- This place use to be the best pizza, excellent sauce, great cheese, perfect crust, non can compare to. Now it taste like any other place, but the nasty attitude of the staff, still the same. Enjoy!