Pizza Hut (必勝客)
- Highly recommending the Swiss cheese fondue!
- Fixed menu, eg cannot accommodate changing penne into spaghetti, very few veggie choices + drinks are limited. Presume all Pizza huts are the same. Childrens menu only 1 choice + super unhealthy!
- What you would expect for a Pizza Hut in a nice place
- Went to two branches over two days in row. City Gate outlet mall branch has more friendly staff, more quality in food and portions. surprised by the difference of same company for different branches
- Totally new and re-styled. Decent Food. However: the service sucks big time! They really do not have a clue of what they are doing... And they add a 10% service surcharge.. What service???
- No, just no. Pizza Hut is not Italian.
- Quick service. Cocktails are good.
- Try the classic tea time menu :) Hawaiian pizza with drinks for only HK$ 66. If you want stuffed crust just add HK$ 11.