4762 Chicago Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55407
- Cozy, calm neighborhood pizza place. Made from scratch wood fire pizza, simple fresh Caesar salad, local beers on tap, root beer for the kids. Table by the picture window with little white candles.
- Mixed Greens+Biga=deliciousness
- Gotta get Dan's Balsamic pizza
- A real hidden gem. Great pizza and wonderful atmosphere. And you can order soups, breads and desserts from Turtle Bread next door.
- Outstanding pizza! Good service, nice outdoor seating!
- Dan's Balsamic pizza
- The artichoke dip is pretty outstanding as well as the pizzas.
- Make sure to ask for Laura as your server!
- The oven rocks!
- The wood fire oven makes a great pizza
- Dan's Balsamic Pizza is fantastic
- my fav is pepperoni za w portabello shrooms. Also try the aspargus beet and goat cheese salad w fresh greens.
- Check out Turtle Bread's companion pizza joint and try their wood-fired goodness.