$ $ $
- The octopus is absolutely fantastic! Also, save room for dessert, though you may have a hard time doing so.
- Great selection of wines and Ouzo at the Greek store attached to this restaurant.
- Go to Pithari and pick up a bottle of Retsina from their shop next door to enjoy with your meal.
- Aegean plate was phenomenal and so fresh...well done!
- Mousaka & green omelet
- The fish is pretty good, The dips are horrible
- Chicken soup is great for when you're under the weather. Fried feta with honey and sesame seeds!
- THE LAMB IS SUGGESTED AND SUGGESTIVE
- The best greek I ever had...-:)
- Slovaki and anything Greek.
- Salmon, seafood, fish
- The octopus was our favorite! Loved the staff. The ambience made us feel as if we were actually in Greece! Everything was delicious. We Definitely will be coming back Our new favorite place!
- Had oysters in port wine and tomato sauce. (It was a special that I hope makes its way to regular appetizer). Sooo goooddd
- Octopus was to die for
- The beef/lamb gyro platter was amazing and the lemon potatoes were the best I've ever had!
- Grab a bottle of wine next door, then sit down to some lamb fricasse. Their servers are friendly, polite and extremely knowledgable.
- If you get the Greek Coffee, ask for a fortune telling.
- Amazing food and environment! Recent change of management has made it the best greek restaurant in town!
- Great greek food. Super friendly and attentive staff. Dinner there is always a pleasure