167 7th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Best lentil soup in park slope!!! Yumm
- Nice guys. Almost closing time and they offered to make us smoothies. Delicious! Try mango mambo
- Love the falafel sandwich
- Great Lamb shish kebab!
- They deliver fast!!
- Ordered the lamb shawarma and the meat was so overcooked it was inedible
- Great value!
- The chicken kabob was really delicious ... Very well seasoned.
- Really nice middle eastern take out. Everything I ate was very solid, and the staff is nice. Only wished they had better bread than store bought pita and wraps.
- Love this place! Was my go to in Park Slope for Mediterranean food. These guys are awesome. Get the gyro platter to share.
- Absolutely delicious. May be my favorite Middle Eastern in Park Slope...
- Come for the pita but keep coming for their excellent fruit and vegetable juices
- Try the mango pineapple strawberry smoothie.
- It's all good, but the baba ganoush is especially tasty.
- A great treat after the gym!
- Taste: Falafel platter; merguez platter; homemade green iced tea with fresh mint and honey. Secret-> There is a comprehensive juice bar for freshly pressed fruits and vegetables
- Good food and portions but pretty expensive! Order ahead if possible, waiting for your food can take a while.
- Kiddy special b4 7pm: adult orders a entree and kid eats free.