Pinocchio Village Haus
1454 Magic Kingdom Dr (Magic Kingdom Fantasyland)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836
11:00am - 5:00pm
- Good place for kids meals. Choice of cheese pizza, mac & cheese or PB&J and all come with drink + grapes and carrots.
- The Caprese Flatbread is quite good. A huge improvement to the pizzas that were there!
- Where the birthday pin an get a suprise!;)
- Meatball sandwich is good!
- What a great little place to stop! We ate the Mediterranean salad and Italian flatbread sub, very good! It was raining so we took cover and enjoyed the view of its a small world.
- Moms! Capresse flat bread is amazing ;)
- One of the best things I've eaten in USA..! The BBQ chicken flat bread
- Get the meatball sub!
- typical fast food place hamburgers french fries and cokes... its ok...
- Ask for me!! Brenton, the guy that performs Wishes :D
- If the weather is nice have someone in your party hold a table on the upstairs balcony
- The food here was fantastic! I had a great flatbread that wasn't mega expensive, considering park food prices.
- A melhor pizza. A de queijo a melhor mas s no kids meal
- nice,get a view of "it's a small world", but overpriced
- Sit in the back around the firework show. You can see perfectly.
- A total zoo at lunch. Split family up. One hunts for treasure ( a table ) while the other orders the food. They will assist you carrying the multiple trays of food
- Get a table on the balcony, great view of the castle!
- Gluten free pizza available!
- Tell the cashier u have the dining plan BEFORE you order otherwise he will have to get a manager override
- Nice atmosphere, the detail is adorable, food is food haha