Café, Coffee Shop, Restaurant
Jl. Bukit Barisan No. 3-H1
Medan, Sumatera Utara 20211
+62 61 4524199
- Supremo Fried Rice: Taste a bit spicy, with two fried crispy average size prawn, chicken katsu and half fried egg as main addition
- Good Service
- the services need more improvement.
- Spaghetti satu stgh jam blom nongol" jg..what the....not recommended deh..waitersnya jg oon" @#*
- The wifi password is : 'manualbrew'. Hope that helps
- Place is always packed on weekend, good coffee and foods, free wifi..
- Lama banget servicenya -.-"
- Nice place n nice food too
- Coba" makanan yg ada tanda ny.. Tiap pembelian Rp190k (kalo gasalah),, dapat voucher Rp50k.. Lumayan mahal sih,, tapi ga nyesel (kec. air mineral , c'mon Pilastro,, at least kasi yg 600ml lah)..
- You might want to try their various choices of coffee.
- manual brew coffee is usually under appreciated. We tried their Solok beans with Hario V60 dripper. Will come back again. Fruit Panna Cotta is delicious too.
- It's recommended for aglio olio lover's
- Talked to Benny, having great pleasant chat, exchange many views on coffee, great
- Tried their Toba, Hario V60, light, fruity with sweet end, medium body, nice after taste
- potato skin i loved it i loved it
- Beef blackpepper nya enaaak..
- Bener tuh, temen udah selesai makan, belum juga datang pesanan carbonara