Pier I Cafe
- There is no better time to go than on a summer evening when you can sit on the water and enjoy a beer and great burger.
- One of the best places in the city to enjoy a beer and a burger while watching the sun set. Come here after a nice walk along the Hudson and clear your mind.
- This one is a bit hidden, but that makes it one of our favorite spots to hang out for a bucket of beers, and an easy burger w/ fries. Enter on 68th and Riverside and walk down the wooded path.
- Best place to enter is 68th & Riverside then walk down the ramp which drops you right a the entrance to the cafe!
- Get a pitcher of Blueberry Vodka. Then get another. You're having a great time now.
- Grab chairs and take them to the little pier - you'll feel like you are your own private deck :)
- A pitcher of Sangria + good company = a lovely summer evening. Unlike the Boat Basin cafe, they serve fries!
- Grilled skirt steak with steak sauce, french fries, and a green salad
- In the summer they have air cond. Bathroom across the bike path. Clean and cool.
- This place is insanely good. I love their menu, I love their ambiance.
- Burgers are not half bad
- Watch the sunset with a pitcher and some friends.
- This place is often overlooked due to Boat Basin Cafe, which is only a few blocks up, but it's a great place to enjoy a bucket of Coronas with a few friends and enjoy the sunset. Good burgers too!
- Perfect for those beautiful summer weekends. Park your bike, grab an ice cold and pick a spot near the water.
- Coffee in the morning is quiet and awesome. Say hi to Pam. She rocks the coffee bar. Trust me.
- Surprisingly solid burger
- Not only are the bathrooms the cleanest ever & not stinky, they also have high AC blasting!
- Corn on the cob is so good!
- Great place to sit and relax during a mornng bike ride.
- Sangria is the way to go.