Pickwick & Frolic Restaurant and Club
$ $ $
5:00pm - 9:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Have you seen a comedy show here? If not, we highly recommend it - great staff, great venue, & check out the martini bar!
- Good times
- We LOVE the name! We recommend making reservations for the Murder Mystery dinner. We'd say the Chicken Marsala is to die for, but being dead would mean not being able to order it again! Yum!
- Awesome Prime Rib. They make it with a rub rather than the traditional au jus-fantastic!
- A great night out under one roof. A full restaurant and bar on top of one of the most iconic comedy theaters in the US. Shows feature the top comedy talent in the country in an intimate setting.
- Steak and appetizers were really good
- This place is a wonderful venue to get up on stage even if you are in the audience! Its a fun place and dining is delicious, including vegan meals!
- Great director for the murder mystery!
- You cant go wrong with the crab cakes.
- Seriously one of my all time favorites! Among 20 - 30 visits I've yet to be disappointed with a meal or an experience. Everything I've ever eaten here has been out of this world!
- Awesome for dinner and a show
- The filet is a great option! As well as friendly service.
- Not bad. Long lines.
- This spot is a must when you visit Cleveland! Food & service is impeccable!
- If you have the Entertainment Book - there is a buy one get one dinner - up to $20.00 value...you can use this at the comedy show as your 2 items per person. Plus, the food is very good!
- Nice craft beer list!!! Service has always been fast & friendly!!!!
- Matt is the best bartender!
- Matt the Bartender and Georgio the server have the best service! They'll help you get exactly what you're in the mood for.
- Park at the garage at the corner of Euclid & 6th and bring the ticket to the upstairs bar here for $2.50 parking.
- Scallops were excellent!