Phoenix Burrito House
4140 N 7th Ave (at W Indian School Rd)
Phoenix, AZ 85013
- Every burrito is amazing and the tacos too. Actually the quesadilla is average but we LOVE the burritos. We take all our out of town guests here!! Service is great too!
- Relax! Everything you order is gonna be delicious so try it all ;-)
- I had the steak burrito and my wife had the chicken. They were great. Feels like a family restaurant with an informal style. Portion sizes were generous.
- Green chile -take my word for it. Out it in the breakfast burrito or the regular burrito!
- Sooo good! Just like real home cooked Mexican food. When you need that comfort, and your fix, come here.
- Pork in green Chile burrito all day long.
- It is hot and really good!
- I always get a breakfast burrito with ham, bacon, egg cheese, potato and refried beans. It has been secretly dubbed the "epic burrito".
- On a day out and about, we decided to stop in here. The staff was great and super helpful. I ordered the handheld Green chile and pork. Superb!! The texture on the tortilla was amazing. Great flavor!!
- The staff is excellent!!! The food is great tasting, the burrito was so big, I could only finish half! It was a little hard to find at first but I'm glad I did.
- Try the Shrimp Burrito - soooo good.
- Killer Breakfast Burritos.
- These are great burritos. Great customer service, clean, cool house and tasty green salsa. Swing by for breakfast burritos and start your day off right.
- Any burrito enchilada style!