Pho Tau Bay
454 Keyes St (at 10th Street)
San Jose, CA 95112
- try the fried egg rolls
- Watch for bugs in the soup.
- never knew pho would be that awesome.
- #22 pho ga with chicken skin on
- Delicious and authentic. Open late which is nice
- Vietnamese beef noodles soup
- Big portion, opens late.
- Good pho and rice dishes. Always get the Pho Dac Biet.
- Great pho!
- Avocado smoothies made with real avocados!
- The fastest Vietnamese restaurant .
- Try #32 Seafood soup & #49 Fried Chicken with rice...yummy
- Bun Bo Hue #41 is actually quite good. Definitely comparable to Ah Nam down the street.
- They serve a fried egg noodle dish shaped like a birds nest filled with veggies
- Try the A4 Donuts and dip them in your Pho, DELICIOUS!
- No bugs in my soup, but there was some hair. Egg rolls really brought out the taste of the oil in the deep-fryer. This place is gross.
- Try taro smoothies, they are the best