富民路166号 | 166 Fumin Rd (btwn Julu Rd & Changle Rd)
+86 21 5403 8110
- Love music there, go for lunch often and this place give me the right mood for the afternoon ))))
- They won't serve ice water even though they have ice... and water...
- They close from 2-5. Whattt?? This is Shanghai!!
- For real !
- HORRIBLE background music - Trying to have a nice smooth dinner & it's blasting out club music at 5pm! They also REFUSED to tone down the volume.
- Great hip hop music here! Always makes me feel want to dance right away!
- Spring roll.
- Pretty solid pho in the city.
- Get the duck foie gras roll
- Vegan pho and vegetarian black pepper tofu bahn mi are both delish!
- Don't really see what the big deal is. I do like the interior design though
- The vegan pho tastes a bit strange, but it gives you the moral high ground.
- not so good
- Nothing real about the pho here. The soup stock is a joke. And noodles are wayyyyy too firm. The music is just the de-icing on a not-so-good cake
- Food is mediocre and the kitchen smell that sticks to your clothes once you leave the place, keeps reminding you just that.
- Nice place! The staff is super welcoming and cute, food is ok (bit pricy for the quality), will be back!
- Tomato beef noddle soup. You must try
- Love their pho, spring rolls, salad with shrimp chips, dragon beans...
- Quality has dropped since they opened the new store. Meat quality is terrible. Have to chew for an eternity and the fat still doesn't separate.
- Must try their new drink:apple cider with cream(hot)