Pho Nam Restaurant
1205 Wildwood Ave (btw Fairwood & Blazingwood)
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
- So much meat in my pho..so full..
- Pho was good. Staff was nice.
- Not only is this place super yummy but they are also super fast! One of my favorite places to run to for a quick in and out order!
- Super fast service, so know what you want to order ahead of time if possible. This one of the best pho spots in the bay area.
- Currently they don't take credit cards. Get ur cash ready
- Thai Iced Tea contains coconut milk
- Strawberry smoothie is a must! Refreshing and not too sweet!
- #15 extra steak is good. Im the Mayor Bitches!!
- No vegetarian entrees, despite the 'Vegetarian Restaurant' tag.
- I've eaten here many, many times over the past 10+ years. By far, my favorite Pho restaurant!
- Nice pho!must try
- Great pho. I've been going here for years. I get the pho and sometimes the vermicelli.
- #23 with added shrimp!!
- Best Pho ever!
- Take a look at the menu while you wait to be seated. They want to take your order the minute you sit down.
- Try the # 6 Pho With Rare Steak, Beef Flank - W/ No Onions
- Awesome Pho AND It's Right Next Door To Bogart's! YEA BABY!!
- Thier Pho is some of the best! SUPER fast service too!
- Small #17 sans noodles, steak on the side.