- Delish coconut bubble tea. Ive never tried Pho before (just tried the beef & my husband had the shrimp).. Both delicious !
- Best pho in union county. Delish!
- Best bn b hu in jersey.. they only use angus beef.
- Really reall good was very impressed
- P1, C8 and Large A1. Lightwork.
- Good food, reasonably priced. If ur undecided, get the grilled chicken w/ rice/noodles, and the green tea flavored bubble tea...tapioca balls are a pleasant surprise :) Friendly service.
- Pho, vermicelli and both fresh/fried spring rolls are good.
- Ph is awesome!!
- Beef stew is excellent
- Great beef broth soup and iced coffee. Friendly service.
- This is a hole in the wall place nobody really knows about but must! Amazing Pho choices and affordable! Their service can be better and fairly cleaned up well. Overall worth a try! (Pic: Chicken Pho)
- My mom and I loved this place. Great service; we we're given extra veggies after deciding to pack the rest of our pho to go and also delicious food
- never a miss - I always get their grilled chicken pho and spring rolls
- Great food. Lousy servers.
- Great food, just don't do the pho take out. They package it up in pieces. Some assembly required.
- Crab meat fried rice
- Bubble tea
- Spring rolls, beef cubes, and bubble tea are a must! Get the Thai Milk or Coconut BT. You can also get the avocado shake with bubbles.
- Best Vietnamese food in NJ! Get the P1 Beef Soup.
- Great place ! I order a soup (don't remember the name) and it was huge! Meal for 3 days. Portions are pretty big.