Pho Little Saigon
855 E Homestead Rd (at Wolfe Rd.)
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Fast @ lunch and really interesting selection of smoothies. Don't go if you are entitled or have a delicate disposition :P
- #53: Grilled chicken over rice. Always good.
- A Vietnamese pho eatery with typical noodles, rice and fruit smoothie selections. Pho is the main reason to come. The place is spacious. Service is friendly but its run by a small crew..
- Food was nice but our car was robbed on their parking lot. Neighbors said it was the 5th time! Surveillance cameras don't work! We lost everything including passport, travel notes, cameras, clothes...
- The pho! Fast and delicious.
- Get their shrimp cake. The pho is also good. Tasty soup!
- Great place for Pho!
- Closes at 8:45pm
- #32!!! yummmm
- A3 is the best with hoisin and siracha sauce
- Try #11 and A3...You will be glad you did!
- Excellent eggrolls
- they give you hellllllaaa food here ... good look if ur hungry
- large is perfect for my appetite. If you order take out by phone, dbl check napkins; sometimes smell of used motor oil. O.o
- A large feeds up to 3 people...seriously. So I HIGHLY suggest ordering small unless you're sharing with friends.
- ask for the fatty brisket!!!!!
- #45 | two chicken wing, pork chop and egg roll