Pho Hoai Bay Ridge
8616 4th Ave (86th St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11209
- More than solid (and cheap) Vietnamese with rich but clean-tasting pho and good rice noodle dishes.
- #93 all day every day
- Best of Bay Ridge. Hot & Sour soup, curry chicken appetizer, grilled pork with spring rolls and vermicelli, Vietnamese ice coffee.
- They recently raised their prices severely. Instead of being a cheap place to get good eats, it's now an average priced place with below average food.
- Loved the raw flank and tendon Pho. Service was very much above my expectations based on others tips and reviews.
- Get the pork pho
- Not the best, but fine for Bay Ridge.
- A good bowl of Pho is head to find sometimes. While the taste of the soup is important, the quality of the noodles rules too. At Pho Hoai, the balance on these two is perfect.
- The Banh Mi sandwiches are the best!
- The BBQ pork roll was awesome and the specials. Are really good.
- The ambience was OK. It was pretty clean in there and the food was good. I liked the spring rolls. The pork chops with rice was a pretty good dish
- Chicken katty soup is unbelibeble!Servis is rud
- 93 is very delicious.
- I always get no. 5, but one time I went with the shrimp salad and calamari, and was very happy. The food quality here is better than two other places I went to in Brooklyn.
- The grilled pork literally melts in your mouth.
- They have delicious fruit shakes!
- The ph was alright, but definitely stay away from the milk shake because they mixed real fruit with powder, which absolutely screws up the flavor.
- I love their soups and many appetizers. Too much to list but a worthy place to sit and dine.
- Sour fish soup! Oh it's so good!