Phở Số 1
6403 Rigsby Rd (at Pinehaven Rd)
Richmond, VA 23226
- Don't wait to be seated. Just grab a spot. Patience is not a virtue here.
- Closed on tuesdays
- Pho:from plate: sqz lime into soup, rip leaves of each green&addfrom table:3 circles of thick brown sauce, 2cir rooster sauce, 1 scoop of red pepper sauce (not oily), mix, eat, sweat, repeat weekl
- It's usually packed for a reason: One of the best broths in town, the pho is worth the wait. The No. 12 for $7.25 -- pho tai chan -- is our favorite.
- Best Vietnamese around but get here early. #29 and the clear rice shrimp rolls are the best.
- I gotta check out! Love me some Pho!
- Share a super bowl of noodle soup, #7 soup is very good
- Best vietnamese place in Richmond, for a quick bite! My favorites: #35 with an egg, mi wonton, #29, #48, #49
- By far the best pho in town! But steer clear of the salty sodas!
- Best Pho in Richmond!
- I can eat the #12 every day.
- The small bowl is the perfect size. This pho's broth is slightly heavier than Dalat's ... Very tasty. Super fast service.
- Come early for lunch, or you will wait. Best pho in town.
- This was amazing. Amazing.
- Get the Pho Thai.
- Try the Pho!
- Kate mullen gets diarrhea when she eats beef skirt and bible tripe.
- Best pho in richmond!
- NOT Richmond's best kept secret nor God's gift to pho enthusiasts. Service is quick, but dreadfully awful (as expected). Pho is just mediocre.Go to Pho Tay Do right behind if you want to be impressed!
- The BBQ beef dishes are great.